Who is Exclamation Services?
“Do What You Do Best, We’ll Do the Rest”
Exclamation Services, LLC is a Credit Union Service Organization actively seeking a creative addition to the Marketing team. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly self-motivated, creative thinker to work closely with the award-winning Marketing team.
Exclamation Services is a limited liability company (LLC) run by a board of directors elected by Simplicity Credit Union. Simplicity Credit Union is the sole owner of Exclamation Services, LLC.
Exclamation Services provides Human Resource, Marketing, Information Technology, and Operational services to credit unions and non-credit union clients
Reports To: VP of Awesomeness (Marketing)
The Marketing Project Coordinator will assist the Marketing Team with the creation, scheduling and prioritization of projects and requests. They do so with a relentless focus on quality and timely execution for the benefit of our clients and staff by delivering a clean workflow through friendly and efficient communication.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, that always projects a positive and friendly image for the credit union service organization through interactions with clients and co-workers. This position will work out of our Marshfield Thomas House location.
- Assist VP of Marketing in the development and execution of client marketing projects on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Intake job requests, review for completeness, prioritize, and distribute tasks to Marketing Team based on requirements of project.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Track each project as it routes through the creative process.
- Communicate to Marketing Team as project requirements and key components of projects evolve. Follow-up with project stakeholders as needed.
- Acts as a liaison between company, clients, and vendors.
- Ensure all artwork routes through the approval process and all approvals are received while maintaining the project timeline.
- Release production-ready artwork files to vendors.
- Work with print vendors to quote projects, maintain the PO and payment process, and communicate and resolve any quality control issues that may arise.
- Maintain an archive of approved print proofs to ensure accuracy and consistency of print standard across multiple vendors.
- Work with the Marketing Team to continually improve the creative workflow process.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and make recommendations to leadership.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Reinforce continuous collaboration and respectful communication between all departments by promoting strong, positive and productive working relationships through the commitment to the company’s core values, vision and mission statements.
- BS degree in Business, Marketing, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of related experience required.
- Previous marketing project management experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills are required to handle numerous, fast-paced projects, meet deadlines, and maintain a high level of productivity within the department.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills required to interface with multidisciplinary groups.
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Trello or other project management software preferred.
- Must be friendly and able to represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
- Service-oriented; a team player.
- Believes in own capabilities and knowledge to affect positive outcomes and even succeed where others may not and demonstrates that attitude in performing day-to-day activities.
- Self-motivated by the desire to accomplish goals and have exceptional performance; very open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Understands that change is necessary to evolve as a person and an organization, and reflects that in the context of daily work, handling change without becoming disengaged.
- Displays an on-going commitment to learning and self-improvement in areas that are job and/or organization relevant.
- Embodies the credit unions core values: Cooperation, Leadership, Integrity, Creativity and Dependability.
- Takes initiative to be involved in networking opportunities in the community.
- Generates innovative ideas, and creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Models behavior that builds inter-personal trust and personal integrity within the team.
- Offers to take additional roles or responsibilities contributing to the success of the team.