Who is Exclamation Services?
“Do What You Do Best, We’ll Do the Rest”
Exclamation Services, LLC is a Credit Union Service Organization actively seeking a Network and Systems Analyst. This position serves in a dual role with Exclamation Services and Simplicity CU.
Exclamation Services is a limited liability company (LLC) run by a board of directors elected by Simplicity Credit Union. Simplicity Credit Union is the sole owner of Exclamation Services, LLC.
Exclamation Services provides Human Resource, Marketing, Information Technology, and Operational services to credit unions and non-credit union clients.
Reports To: VP of IT
The Network and Systems Analyst is responsible for providing prompt, professional, efficient, and accurate network support to clients and co-workers. This role is a member of the Information Technology team and will participate in the off hours on-call rotation, development projects, and maintaining the efficiency of the Simplicity network.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, that always projects a positive and friendly image through interactions with clients and co-workers. This position will work out of our Stevens Point or Marshfield location and telecommuting is an option.
- Implement, maintain, and monitor network availability, utilization, throughput, and latency performance for all clients and the credit union. This includes Cisco routers, switches, and all internet network needs.
- Create and maintain network diagrams.
- Recommend and administer network security through operating system controls.
- Responsible for installation, configuration and upgrades to networks and equipment as well as serve as the admin for ConnectWise software suite and cloud-based IP phone system.
- Partner with VP of IT through client contract agreement process; responsible for Exclamation client implementation process once contract signed.
- Responsible for “help desk” functions for co-workers and clients by answering questions, recommending, or performing solutions, and knowing when to involve third-party vendors to address an issue in a timely manner with minimal disruption co-worker or client.
- Record events and their resolution into ticketing tracking systems as well as follow-up and update the originator of the request on the status.
- Assist with various IT projects as assigned, adhering to the stated deadlines and objectives.
- Reinforce continuous collaboration and respectful communication between all departments by promoting strong, positive, and productive working relationships through the commitment to the company’s core values, vision and mission statements.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Three to five years of experience with routers and networks preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of ConnectWise software suite.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a strong attention to detail, ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently.
- Must be friendly and able to represent the Credit Union in a professional and positive manner.
- Service-oriented; a team player.
- Believes in own capabilities and knowledge to affect positive outcomes and even succeed where others may not and demonstrates that attitude in performing day-to-day activities.
- Self-motivated by the desire to accomplish goals and have exceptional performance; very open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Understands that change is necessary to evolve as a person and an organization, and reflects that in the context of daily work, handling change without becoming disengaged.
- Displays an on-going commitment to learning and self-improvement in areas that are job and/or organization relevant.
Lives and advances Exclamation’s core beliefs:
- Our world runs on fresh ideas.
- Curious minds create opportunities.
- We were meant to work together.
- Expect to exceed expectations.
- Growth is the goals.
- Spend time doing what you love.
- Takes initiative to be involved in networking opportunities within the communities we serve and the credit union industry.
- Generates innovative ideas, and creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Models behavior that builds inter-personal trust and personal integrity within the team.
- Willingness to take on additional roles or responsibilities that contribute to the success of the team.