Who is Exclamation Services?
“Do What You Do Best, We’ll Do the Rest”
Exclamation Services, LLC is a Credit Union Service Organization actively seeking a creative addition to the Marketing team. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly self-motivated, creative thinker to work closely with the award-winning Marketing team.
Exclamation Services is a limited liability company (LLC) run by a board of directors elected by Simplicity Credit Union. Simplicity Credit Union is the sole owner of Exclamation Services, LLC.
Exclamation Services provides Human Resource, Marketing, Information Technology, and Operational services to credit unions and non-credit union clients
Reports To: CEO
The VP of Information Technology provides leadership to the IT department as well as sets the long-term vision for Simplicity’s information-based functions and technology. As a member of the Credit Union Service Organization, Exclamation, this position also guides the development, implementation, support, and use of technology for Exclamation clients. The VP of IT strategically leads the IT department by overseeing the financial performance, leading the financial strategy, and ensuring that resources are fully optimized for Simplicity and Exclamation’s continued growth. This position is also required to make operational decisions daily regarding prioritization of work, resource allocation, negotiating purchases and service contracts with vendors as well as clients.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, that always projects a positive and friendly image for the credit union service organization through interactions with clients and co-workers. This position will work out of our Marshfield location.
- Manage and develop the human, financial, and technological assets of the IT department.
- Responsible for the strategic and tactical direction for Simplicity’s cyber security, data privacy, digital platforms, applications, and IT infrastructure as well as for any managed service clients.
- Works with the leadership team to contribute to the strategic initiatives of Simplicity and Exclamation.
- Inspires the IT department by providing leadership, guidance and coaching to ensure they exceed member service and client expectations, achieve performance goals, and develop objectives to help Simplicity and Exclamation achieve strategic goals.
- Prepares IT updates and reports for the leadership team and the board of directors.
- Assess and analyze new opportunities for Simplicity and Exclamation clients. This includes calculating ROI, cost benefit analysis, and implications for mergers and new equipment or technology.
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal rules and regulations. Coordinate and work with examiners and auditors, as appropriate.
- Manages IT budget, expense reports, and return on investments.
- Reinforce continuous collaboration and respectful communication between all departments by promoting strong, positive and productive working relationships through the commitment to the company’s core values, vision and mission statements.
- BS degree in Business or IT or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience; additional 5 years of experience in managing an IT department, preferred.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a strong attention to detail, ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently.
- Must be friendly and able to represent the credit union and CUSO in a professional and positive manner.
- Believes in own capabilities and knowledge to affect positive outcomes and even succeed where others may not and demonstrates that attitude in performing day-to-day activities.
- Self-motivated by the desire to accomplish goals and have exceptional performance; very open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Understands that change is necessary to evolve as a person and an organization, and reflects that in the context of daily work, handling change without becoming disengaged.
- Displays an on-going commitment to learning and self-improvement in areas that are job and/or organization relevant.
- Embodies the credit unions core values: Cooperation, Leadership, Integrity, Creativity and Dependability.
- Takes initiative to be involved in networking opportunities in the community.
- Generates innovative ideas, and creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Models behavior that builds inter-personal trust and personal integrity within the team.
- Offers to take additional roles or responsibilities contributing to the success of the team.